Here are some tools I use and/or recommend below. Hope it helps save you time and mental stress! 🙂
See any terrific tools missing? Let me know!
Lead Capture + List Building
– Build great landing pages, optins, and funnels.
– Visitors can process payments without leaving screen.
– [free] Lots of fab advice.
– Get on Bryan Harris’ email list for webinars and impromptu group coaching calls.
Rapid List Building Course
– From Bryan Harris above – great material and private Facebook group
– Want strategies and step-by-step tactics to grow your email list even if starting at 0? Start here.
– [free] Browser extension to help keep you focused on your list building goals.
– Free up to up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month.
– I don’t love the interface but great to start here if don’t want to pay.
– I tried it for about 2 weeks before I switched to ConvertKit. Good for simple campaigns.
– 501(c)(3) Nonprofits get 3 months free, and 25% discount thereafter.
– Students with valid .edu or .ac email address get 20% off monthly billing.
– We use this in my tutoring company.
– Pricey, but worth it when you are ready.
– Complicated, so be ready to jump in and learn or hire a pro to really leverage all it is capable of.
– What I’m using now for my podcasting and Amazon Best Seller projects.
– Cheaper and easier than Infusionsoft.
Podcasts I like:
– Tim Ferriss Show
– The Gary Vee Audio Experience
– Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
– Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield
– 60 Seconds of Solitude (quick, easy, daily meditation practice) with Melissa Sue Tucker
– The Food Heals Podcast with Allison Melody and Suzy Hardy
Podcasting — Getting Started
Podcasts are a great way to grow an audience, drive traffic to your services & products, and up-level your network*
– Podcast Production Power Pack / step-by-steps, training videos for production, checklists, equipment recommendation, and more!
Podcasting — Equipment & Software
To be honest, you CAN get away with earbuds that have a mic if you want to just get started. But when you are ready for a ‘real’ mic, here are some great options at different price points! And it does make a different in sound quality.
– ATR2100 (about $66) + Mic Windscreen ($2.99)
– Blue Yeti USB Microphone (medium: $115)
– Heil PR-40 Dynamic Studio Recording Microphone (higher end: $327)
– Zoom H5n (great for in-person at conferences $269.99 for bundle)
– Audacity (editing software – free)
Hosting I Use:
– Libsyn (podcast hosting $5/month and up)
Photos and Photo Editing
– 61 Free Stockphoto Websites w/ no attribution required
I wrote this list because I was tired of wasting time searching for free + no attribution pics.
You can do a 7 or 10 day free trial.
Their pics are really amazing and there are an endless supply! Worth the price for a subscription if you use photos often.
Easy and free (if you don’t use their $1 each pics) photo editing.
All online. Remembers your past creations.
Lots of features to edit pics (more than Canva) but doesn’t save your past creations unless you upgrade.
– Please note that some of the links included on this page (and website) are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you decide to purchase using the link.
– Of course, you can always google the name of the item mentioned to avoid the link.
– I truly appreciate your using these links and are happy to answer any questions you may have!