What’s the Psychology behind self-worth? How does it affect our success as entrepreneurs?
Cassie Jeans goes into detail on how she discovered a better mindset, increased her intuition, and uncovered the importance of self-worth.
Listen to this episode to learn how you can apply what she coaches – to your own life and work.
A few exciting highlights include:
– Cassie’s background that led to becoming a life coach
– How to be intuitive
– How to be clear with intention, boundaries, and more
– The Psychology behind and the value of self-worth
– An inside scoop to what Cassie does with clients and how you can apply it for yourself!
Take Action Now!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now!
- How to Claim Your Self-Worth From Cassie Jeans
Cassie Jeans (@CassieMJeans) is very passionate, like “scare people passionate.” 🙂
She is a Life Coach that helps people free themselves of limiting beliefs that keep them locked into a life they no longer desire so they can finally know who they are and why they were put on this earth.
In particular, she loves working with millennials!
- “A belief in my identity, a belief in my capability, and a belief in myself.” – Cassie Jeans
- “I really operate from a place of intuition.” – Cassie Jeans
- “If you can implement any practice into your life, start being grateful for every single second that you are walking on this earth.” – Cassie Jeans
- “Trust yourself…understand that you’re put on this earth for a reason.” – Cassie Jeans
- “I can be everything to some or I can be an inspiration to some.” – Cassie Jeans
- “We put a limit on something that was meant to be limitless.” – Cassie Jeans
- “You were created for a purpose.” – Cassie Jeans
- “I believe I deserve joy, I believe I deserve love, I believe I deserve happiness but I believe it starts with me first.” – Cassie Jeans
- “You can try to buy your way into success but until it comes from a place of intention… it can dry out.” – Cassie Jeans
- “Be clear on what you will tolerate and what you will not tolerate.” – Cassie Jeans
- “I will never bring myself down to play at someone else’s level.” – Cassie Jeans
- “You are always in a constant flow of growth.” – Cassie Jeans
- “Follow your gifts.” – Cassie Jeans
- “You are totally worth it.” – Cassie Jeans
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- Light Is the New Black by Rebecca Campbell
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!