Happy New Year!
Do you think ‘resolutions’ are dumb or effective? I’d love to know.
I share my thoughts and they may not be what you think…
A few exciting highlights include:
- Why was I burned out from December?
- My thoughts on people hating on “resolutions”
- Why do I like the number 23?
- Public Profile on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/LauraPetersenPro
- 2 goals that I can share publically
- Tips for how to leverage when you do something noteworthy
- What I learned from a successful Facebook Ad for a webinar I just ran
Take Action Now!
- Text NETWORK to 44222 to get weekly, short, actionable copy tips!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best-Selling Book now!
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- My book on Copywriting for Podcasters!
- My updated Media Page
- Influencer Accelerator Program with Brandon T. Adams
- Live to Grind
- Click Funnels
- The Facebook Ad I described that did really well with females primarily (because of the copy, I think!)
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!