Want your Facebook ads to convert like gangbusters?
In this episode, Amanda Bond shares unique strategies for entrepreneurs to leverage Facebook ads to help grow their podcast and business.
A few exciting highlights include:
- Overcoming the key challenges with Facebook ads
- The importance of making your copy about your audience
- How to be relatable to your audience and create a community
- Obtaining long time listeners for your podcast
- How to inject your personality into your ads
- Tips on sending pitch emails to potential guests for your podcast
Take Action Now!
- Text NETWORK to 44222 to get weekly, short, actionable copy tips!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best-Selling Book now!
Amanda Bond (@theadstrategist) is the founder of The Ad Strategist and has serious skills and strategies behind using Facebook ads for growing businesses. Over the years she has learned what works and what doesn’t from both personal experience and the school of hard knocks.
Amanda’s top skills consist of leadership, social media, marketing, coaching, training, and entrepreneurship. She is also a partner in the Facebook ads training program called ADdicted, made specifically for entrepreneurs who are serious about making an impact.
The Ad Strategist is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid Facebook traffic. The company works with entrepreneurs with fully-functioning digital sales funnels as their advertising concierge. The Ad Strategist collaborates with a brand to help understand their audience analytics so that they can use this data to supercharge growth using Facebook advertising.
- “It’s about connecting with why someone would want to take the time to listen.” – Amanda Bond
- “Podcasts are a commitment. To get people interested in making that commitment with you, it has to speak to them.” – Amanda Bond
- “Take that ideal person and pull that out into all the messaging that you do.” – Amanda Bond
- “The moment I gave myself permission to be myself and to stop trying to be like others was when it just started to click.” – Amanda Bond
- “We all know with podcasts, it just takes one episode to hook somebody.” – Amanda Bond
- “If you don’t have the connection, the relationship will never get off the ground from the start.” – Amanda Bond
- “The way to connect is to stop making it about you and to make it about the audience.” – Amanda Bond
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- My recently released book on Copywriting for Podcasters!
- The Ad Strategist
- ADdicted Course
- Naptime Empires
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!